There is no easier way to cook cinnamon rolls out there! These air fryer cinnamon rolls from a can are so easy and delicious. They take less than 15 minutes to bake!
It’s no secret that I love my air fryer. The things that you can cook in it are endless and delicious! Try out some more easy snacks like these frozen French fries, these easy vegetables, or these yummy chicken nuggets!
Air Fryer Cinnamon Rolls (The Easy Way!)
This recipe is for those of you out there who love the simple pleasures in life, like delicious food but don’t want to put a ton of time and effort into it. Enter cinnamon rolls bought from a can at the store and cooked in the air fryer! Now I know this recipe isn’t made from scratch like some of my other cinnamon rolls, but this one is so simple and easy that I couldn’t resist telling you all about it!
Cooking in an air fryer is the best thing since sliced bread. You can cook basically any food in the air fryer, and it comes out with the best texture and flavor. The best part is how FAST it cooks and that my kitchen is left virtually mess-free! These cinnamon rolls are no exception. I love starting my kids out with baking and cooking by teaching them how to use all of the appliances correctly in the kitchen, and the air fryer is one of them! This recipe is great for kids, and they love making their after-school snack all by themselves!
What Ingredients Do I Need to Make Air Fryer Cinnamon Rolls?
Drumroll, please… You only need one ingredient to make these cinnamon rolls! And it’s the simplest ingredient of all and just takes one quick trip to the store! Stock up. You will be making these ALL the time!
- Refrigerator Cinnamon Rolls: You just need one can! Or, you can use multiple cans, depending on how many cinnamon rolls you want! Make sure to keep the frosting.
How Do I Cook a Can of Cinnamon Rolls in the Air Fryer?
Don’t worry; the directions to cook these are almost as simple as the ingredients list. These simple steps are all it takes to these ooey-gooey, deliciously cooked cinnamon rolls.
- Preheat Air Fryer: Preheat air fryer to 340°F. I found that anything higher cooked the outside faster and left the middle doughy. Adjust the temperature on your air fryer if you have different results.
- Open Can and Let Cinnamon Rolls Sit at Room Temp: Pop open the can of refrigerated cinnamon rolls. Set the frosting aside that comes in the can. Remove the cinnamon rolls, and allow them to sit on the counter while the air fryer preheats. This will only take about 5 minutes.
- Spray Basket: Once the air fryer is ready, spray the inside of the basket with non-stick cooking spray.
- Add in Cinnamon Rolls: Depending on how large your air fryer is, you should be able to cook 4-5 cinnamon rolls at one time. Place the rolls in the basket evenly spaced apart.
- Cook, Flip, Cook: Cook for 5 minutes. Open the air fryer, then flip the cinnamon rolls, and cook an additional 5 minutes, or until cooked through.
- Frost: Frost the cinnamon rolls with the frosting and enjoy!
Does the Dough Stick to the Air Fryer?
These air fryer cinnamon rolls shouldn’t be a problem when it comes to making a mess because you will be spraying the basket before you cook them. However, if you want to keep your air fryer even cleaner then you can use parchment paper that is made just for the air fryer! It fits right over the holes at the bottom of the basket so that the air continues to circulate.
How to Store Leftovers
If you have a few cooked cinnamon rolls leftover, then you can easily store them to eat the next day!
- On the Counter: Place them in an airtight container and keep it on your kitchen counter. They will last for 2 days.
- In the Refrigerator: Once they have cooled then put them in a ziplock bag or airtight container. Then, put it in your fridge and they will last for up to a week.
- To Reheat: Just pop them in the microwave for 30 seconds or until warmed through!